Monday, October 13, 2008

Starting Out

Starting out. The beginning. The first post. No matter what the title is, it it is hard to start. I have started to post this blog so many times, but life always seems to get in the way. Now that life is under control (for this millisecond) I figure now was a good time to get this up and running. I am hoping to use this blog as a way to keep our family and friends around the world up to date on the MANY happenings in our family. It seems something is always going on in our family and the infrequent phone conversations and emails just don't afford enough time to keep everyone up to date on our crazy lives. So here it is. Our family blog. My intent is to try to update it as often as I can so everyone that is interetsed can stay up to date. So happy reading........

No comments: